Character education, Bullying, Respect, Manners, Reading, citizenship, and holiday themes
Learning what it takes to make a robot
Live dance and drum troupe to perform for students
Joseph Bruchac – Author/Storyteller Visit, Native American (Abenaki) writer, storyteller and musician
Northeastern Native American cultures, histories and traditions through my writing and storytelling or workshop programs in which students write their own poems and stories and/or do their own storytelling. Also, themes of respect for one’s self and others, conflict resolution, and character development are built into all of my presentations.
Bringing Stories to Life through Movement and Dance
Chinese acrobatics performance
Incorporating an inspirational theme to make the most of their time in front of your students; our professional BMX riders showcase extreme athleticism, years of disciplined practice, and a positive attitude to help guide your students to find their passion in life.
Through his incredible basketball skills, tons of student interaction, and even more resonant message, Joe will show your students that all people can succeed in life through these five attributes Joe believes in:
• Faith in Yourself: Believing in one’s ability regardless of what others say.
• Persistence: Ability to endure hardship, keep working hard until you attain your goals.
• Patience: Working long hard hours because you understand what it takes to succeed through practice.
• Working Hard. Understanding that there is no short-cut to anywhere worth going.
• Responsibility: Follow through with what needs to be done to get the job done.
An entertaining and energetic presentation to help youth realize that anything is possible with the right attitude.
Your students will be able to see, feel, and create energy, not to mention explore energy.
Imagine your student’s excitement as they walk down the hall to a professional Laser light show! The only thing better than that excitement is your staff’s knowledge that all of this “fun” fits right into their STEM curriculum.