Using the power of music to impact students to become the best they can be by empowering them to have awesome character, leadership skills, focus and a love for life!
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)
Science, STEM, STEAM, Hands-on, inquiry based.
Honesty, responsibility, trust
Cultural Diversity, Character Education, Being Fair, MLK holiday, Black History Month
Character Education, Magic, Comedy, Theater, Drama, Anti-Bullying
A really fun (and funny) comedy magic show!
Magic, Comedy, Reading, PARP, Storytelling, Children’s Book Week, Read-Across America, Summer Reading Kick-off, Summer Reading Reward
Character Education, PBIS, Magic, Comedy, Storytelling, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, Caring, Citizenship, Trustworthiness
Math, Magic, STEM, Comedy, Get students excited about math!
The Arts and Curriculum based
Traditionally Live theatrical performances available virtually for school audiences. Study Guides and prerecorded zoom post-show talk-backs available, live talk-backs available at additional price.