Culinary, Musical, and Visual Arts
Totally up to the schools. Can be school-wide theme, curriculum-based, or open-ended.
Making music with RiverJack Z
Participatory song, movement and stories revolving around specific themes, many nature-oriented.
Using the power of music to impact students to become the best they can be by empowering them to have awesome character, leadership skills, focus and a love for life!
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)
This is a show about how kindness works much better than bullying. David draws from his own experience as a kid growing up in NYC in talking about this issue.
Music, Electric Violin, Motivational, Rockstars Do Homework!, World Music, Classical Music, Workshops, Orchestra Workshops, Artist in Residence
Dance, Music, Hip Hop, Rap, Character Education, Anti-Bullying, PBIS
Character Education, PBIS, Magic, Comedy, Storytelling, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, Caring, Citizenship, Trustworthiness
Multimedia trivia-style game show including Team building activities and pop culture audio video