Theater, Musical Theater, Acting Through Song, Acting, Monologue Coaching, Improv, Dance, Stage Management, Puppetry.
Email us for full brochure: email@example.com
Participatory song, movement and stories revolving around specific themes, many nature-oriented.
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)
This is a show about how kindness works much better than bullying. David draws from his own experience as a kid growing up in NYC in talking about this issue.