Scot uses mime, music & participation to cover: bullying education, conflict resolution, tolerance, overcoming obstacles,problem solving, responsibility and how to engage in positive & productive activities.
Nonverbal communication: Mime,dance, music character,theater.Themes include reading and perseverance for success and overcoming obstacles in life.
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)
Character education, “How do you want to be remembered?”, decisions and outcomes, bullying, power of the mind, “Shake the Dirt”
Programs can be adapted to a wide variety of curriculum related and seasonal themes. For more information, specific program titles, and quotes about the work, please visit the website link below.
The mixing of Latin & Jazz music (Afro Cuban, latin-jazz, etc. etc.)
Check my bio and background on my website (mitchfrohman.com)
Theatre, Performing Arts, Dance, Music