Ben Franklin leads you through key events in history. We still believe in the power of the arts to educate. What better way to learn history than from someone who lived it?
Science, STEM, DIY Science Day
Kevin Kurtz is a nonfiction children’s author who writes books about science and nature. Kevin engages students in a discussion of the science topics of his books and the process of writing nonfiction. Science topics that can be covered by Kevin and his books include:
– Living things and nonliving things
– Scientists and the scientific method
– Plate tectonics
– Volcanoes and Earthquakes
K-Grade2: The Magic of Reading: Your students will leave the experience more excited about reading than ever before
Grade3-5/6: Your students will leave the experience with a better understanding of why a solid foundation of reading is the key to effective writing
Bullying, Cyberbullying and Suicide Prevention
LAUGH-A-LOT POETRY –
Entertaining Poetry Assemblies and Dynamic Writing Workshops that teach inspire, and set imaginations on fire!!!
Participatory song, movement and stories revolving around specific themes, many nature-oriented.
I offer high energy, interactive programs in character education, multiculturalism, creative writing and living history.
History: Ancient Egypt/ American Revolution/Civil War/Immigration/Renaissance/Pioneers/Women’s Rights/One Room Schoolhouse/Colonial Life
Using the power of music to impact students to become the best they can be by empowering them to have awesome character, leadership skills, focus and a love for life!
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)