Nonverbal communication: Mime,dance, music character,theater.Themes include reading and perseverance for success and overcoming obstacles in life.
Art as a window into culture, to introduce basic values and symbols of the Iroquois.
Bulllying, Cyberbullying and Suicide Prevention
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)
Women’s Suffrage, Social Studies, American History
Character education, “How do you want to be remembered?”, decisions and outcomes, bullying, power of the mind, “Shake the Dirt”
International understanding and tolerance
Programs can be adapted to a wide variety of curriculum related and seasonal themes. For more information, specific program titles, and quotes about the work, please visit the website link below.
To bring kindness, love and acceptance into the world every day.
Taller de Danza Revelaciones (Revelations Adult Dance Wellness Workshop)
Ballet In The Classroom
Alternatives For Youth Dance Workshops
Theatre, Performing Arts, Dance, Music