History: Ancient Egypt/ American Revolution/Civil War/Immigration/Renaissance/Pioneers/Women’s Rights/One Room Schoolhouse/Colonial Life
Using the power of music to impact students to become the best they can be by empowering them to have awesome character, leadership skills, focus and a love for life!
1) Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs (preK-1)
2) Neighborhoods and Communities (K-2)
3) World Cultures (K-6)
4) Native Americans – Iroquois or Haudenosaunee life (K-8)
5) Colonial America (Grades 2-8)
6) Westward Expansion and the Gold Rush (K-8)
7) The Erie Canal (K-8)
8) Regions of America (K-8)
9) Immigration to America (Gr. 3-8)
10) War of 1812 (Gr. 4-12)
11) Traditional Music of NYS (9-12)
Traditionally Live theatrical performances available virtually for school audiences. Study Guides and prerecorded zoom post-show talk-backs available, live talk-backs available at additional price.
Let’s Get Creative – Storytime and art activity
Engaging author visit which includes Lucky the dog, the inspiration and star of the Lucky’s Adventures Series.
I use a collection of existing municipal seals to tell a story of our heritage – either the Dutch in NY or the Erie Canal or the American Revolution.
Resilience, hope, the importance of history.
Imagination Is A Superpower
Respect and tolerance