Reportbullying.com -Building a safe school environment Anti-bullying/ character Presentation Programs
The Starlab, a portable planetarium, is
an interactive teaching tool disguised as a
“spacedome”. The visual impact in the
Starlab is guaranteed to capture the
attention and enthusiasm of students while
teaching them astronomy
Students create 3-D paper art for a mural that is displayed at the school. The natural science theme is based on one of Ms. Brickman’s picture books.
Tyler’s interactive art-creation and storytelling assemblies encourage students to identify their own personal frustrations and struggles as challenges that can be turned into positive change to self, school culture, and the greater community.
Birds of Prey/Raptors
Learning what it takes to make a robot
Chinese acrobatics performance
Incorporating an inspirational theme to make the most of their time in front of your students; our professional BMX riders showcase extreme athleticism, years of disciplined practice, and a positive attitude to help guide your students to find their passion in life.
Through his incredible basketball skills, tons of student interaction, and even more resonant message, Joe will show your students that all people can succeed in life through these five attributes Joe believes in:
• Faith in Yourself: Believing in one’s ability regardless of what others say.
• Persistence: Ability to endure hardship, keep working hard until you attain your goals.
• Patience: Working long hard hours because you understand what it takes to succeed through practice.
• Working Hard. Understanding that there is no short-cut to anywhere worth going.
• Responsibility: Follow through with what needs to be done to get the job done.
Your students will be able to see, feel, and create energy, not to mention explore energy.
Imagine your student’s excitement as they walk down the hall to a professional Laser light show! The only thing better than that excitement is your staff’s knowledge that all of this “fun” fits right into their STEM curriculum.