K-2, 3-5, Middle school, High school
See below, please.
$8.50 per student
September 28-October 26, Tuesday-Friday (closed Monday), 9 am-1 pm
Our farm offers an outdoor experience where children see a working farm (/Christmas trees, corn, pumpkins, bees). Our Big Maze is entitled “Lost in the Hive” this year and includes many interesting “bee” facts.
Teachers and parents enjoy bringing their children on an outing to Ellms Farm! Our school trip touches upon many curriculum areas:science, social studies, language arts, math, physical education and personal growth. A scheduled school trip to the farm includes the following for your students:
– Open for groups starting Friday, September 28
– Open Tuesday-Friday through October 26.
– $8.50 per student. Chaperones $6.25. Teacher free. Contact BOCES to see if your trip is aidable. Trips are self-guided.
– Cup of cider and homemade donut
– Narrated hayride
– Children pick their own small pumpkin to take home and receive a return coupon to the farm.
– Jumping pillow, 3 kiddie mazes, sports center, Chicken show, duck races, pedal carts, zip lines, slides
468 Charlton Road Ballston Spa NY 12020