Brad Zupp – Simply Sensible Entertainment
Theatre, Magic, Storytelling, Circus Arts
Health, Science, The Arts
Two shows: $900 ($650 1st show, $250 for each additional show at the same school on the same day)
Call or email for current schedule.
Program #1 – FUNance – Where FUN and FINANCE Collide!
Students discover the importance of math in everyday life while learning personal finance.
Students discover the importance of math in everyday life by learning personal finance! Students learn:
- Needs and wants
- Saving money: what it is plus why and how to do it
- Where money comes from – and goes
- Budgeting (how to get anything they want with a spending plan)
- What debt is, plus why and how to avoid it
- Financial Goal Setting
- And more!
All concepts are made fun, memorable and entertaining by using the performing arts, comedy, and audience interaction.
Mr. Z. is a former financial planner and former Ringling Brother and Barnum & Bailey Circus clown. He has combined his two passions of teaching people about money and entertaining people to create a fun, one-of-a-kind assembly about personal finance and the importance of math in everyday life. His 25+ years as a world-renowned performer makes abstract financial concepts exciting and entertaining.
Preview video, reviews and more at www.ExceptionalAssemblies.com
154 County Route 52
Greenwich, NY 12834
Program #2: The Feats of Memory Show
Students improve focus and discover how to remember more of what they see, hear, and read – getting better grades, improving confidence, and reducing stress.
- The three keys to unlocking every student’s amazing memory ability
- The three steps to remembering anything
- How the brain stores information
- Why we forget – and how to help the mind remember what is important
- Why homework, review, and studying are so important
- And much more.
Presented with theater, comedy, storytelling, circus arts and amazing “feats of memory,” including:
- Memorizing the names of dozens of students
- Memorizing a random 40 digit number provided by the students in less than 30 seconds.
Performed by a record-setting Memory Athlete/world-renowned performing artist. Reviews, preview video and more at: http://www.exceptionalassemblies.com/